Saturday, September 09, 2006

World Regional Geography, Sat. 9/9/06-Fri 9/15/06

This comment thread is for questions or comments for Dr. Pirani's World Regional Geography class for the week above. This week includes our firt exam, so use this thread for exam-related inquiries. Sign your comments with your first name and last initial, unattributed comments will be ignored or deleted.

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dina Cureton

9:55 PM, September 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Humen technology,moden life!

10:28 PM, September 09, 2006  
Blogger The Professor said...

OK, thanks Dina.

9:12 PM, September 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

do you want like 1-2 pages for each question on the exam? I mean like one question has to have 1-2 page answwer and so does the other two questions you choose? im a little confused.

5:55 PM, September 11, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how is the test set up

12:17 AM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger The Professor said...

No, you are not confused Jameen. The answer to each question should be 1-2 pages, 3 at the most, just as you thought. As for the set-up of the test, see the study guide on the class syllabus for details. Generally, it is an essay exam.

6:56 AM, September 12, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is excersice 4 when i click the link nothing comes up

10:19 PM, September 12, 2006  
Blogger The Professor said...

Oh, don't worry about exercise 4. I decided you all have enough to do preparing for friday's exam, so I will not be posting that exercise.

5:51 AM, September 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE ON EXAM 1

5:59 PM, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a issue with getting a book for class. I have been to the book store everyday this week to get a book and they still don't have any in.

10:11 PM, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How are you Dr. Pirani? I have a question pertaining to question number one on the study guide. What other types of regions are there other than nodal functional regions and functional region? I can not seem to find any more regions in the text.

10:48 PM, September 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello all just stopping by to sya hi and hope we all did well on the exam. Grade nicely Dr. Pirani PLEASE. LOL

11:48 AM, September 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mr. pirani i cant do assignment 5. everytime i try, the computer says pg. cannot be found.

8:50 AM, October 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Pirani i have tried to open assignment 2 but it is not coming up. Could you help me please. Thank you.

11:47 PM, January 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home