World Regional Geography, Fri. 9/1/06-Fri 9/8/06
This comment thread is for questions or comments for Dr. Pirani's World Regional Geography class for the week above. Sign your comments with your first name and last initial, unattributed comments will be ignored or deleted.
Your assignment is to post a one-sentence comment in the comment thread for this blog entry. The sentence topic: �Why I signed up for this class�. To post on this thread, click the "comment" link at the bottom. Scroll down to the "Leave your comment" window. Click "Other" under identity, and type your first name and last initial in the "Name" field at the bottom, and leave "Your web page" blank. Type your comment or question in the comment box, then hit the blue "Publish Your Comment" button at the bottom when you are done. Be sure to refresh the comment window (it refreshes when you close it and open it again) to see if there are any new posts or responses to your comments.
26 Comments:
I'm getting paid!
Because I am a major.
Hi ya'll
I am a major and I need the credits to graduate.
i am in this class because i am interested in learning about our worlds geography and other cultures ways.
This class is required.
It is important to me to understand in which ways other people think or live if i have to deal with them in my future career.(and their geographic region too.)
Im taking the class because it may help me with my career after college.
I am taking this class because I really enjoy geography, and I feel this class can teach me more about goeography. In high school I always had it easy in geography; so im looking for a challenge!
i am in this class because my advisor suggested it to me.
i am taking this class because my advisor said it deals with my major.
im in this class because it is required and i like it. Holla lol
I signed up for this course because I feel I need to learn more about geography.
Im in this class because I want to learn a little bit more about the world and plus the classes I wanted to take were full.
I am taking this class because it is a pre-requisite and I want to take a course I was interested to learn about.
All the other classes I wanted were full and I took a world geography class in high school.
world geography is a great class to take.
this class is required
the class is required
I signed up for this course to enhance my geographical knowledge.
I signed up for this course because I have taken a couple courses with Dr. pirani and all of them were interesting so i figuered id take another one.
I enrolled in this course because I took the first geography course and I decided to take the second course to fulfill my science requirments.
I enrolled in this course because I have always been interested in geography and I heard that Dr. Pirani was a really good professor.
I enrolled in this class because I needed another elective and I thought geography would be interesting.
I enrolled in this class because the lady that made my schedule made me take this class because I couldn't spell the word GEOGRAPHY!!!! THe good news is that now I can at least spell it, as far as knowing anything......I will get back in a semester
I enrolled n this class simply to expand my prior knowledge of the not only the US but the entire world around us. Also to understand the importance of Geography pertaining to me, the US, and the world.
Post a Comment
<< Home