Society and Behavior, Mon. Fri. 9/1/06-Fri 9/8/06
This comment thread is for questions or comments for Dr. Pirani's Society and Behavior class for the week above. Sign your comments with your first name and last initial, unattributed comments will be ignored or deleted.
Your assignment is to post a one-sentence comment in the comment thread for this blog entry. The sentence topic: �Why I signed up for this class�. To post on this thread, click the "comment" link at the bottom. Scroll down to the "Leave your comment" window. Click "Other" under identity, and type your first name and last initial in the "Name" field at the bottom, and leave "Your web page" blank. Type your comment or question in the comment box, then hit the blue "Publish Your Comment" button at the bottom when you are done. Be sure to refresh the comment window (it refreshes when you close it and open it again) to see if there are any new posts or responses to your comments.
46 Comments:
I am interested in human society.
I signed up for this class because it is one of the requirements for my major.
I signed up for this class because it is required for my major and fits in my schedule.
I'm in this class because it was required
I am in this class because it is required and it fits in my schedule.
I am in this class because my first year here i was in a society class that I didn't care to much for, so I'm taking it now. And plus I had Dr. Pirani science odessey class and it was really fun.
I am in this class because I had dropped it in high school and I need to take it for my major, and from what I am seeing so far in the class, this semester is going to be great!!!
I am in this clss because they put it on my schedual at orientation, but its a good class so far.
I'm taking this course because its required.
I am in Society and Human Behaviors because its a requirement for my major, which is political science, and I have always been interested in human behaviors.
I'm in Society and Human Behavior because its a requirement for my major, Criminal Justice. I thought the teacher was cool in my opinon
I chose this class because it was a requirement for my major.
I picked this class because it's a preq. for another class.
I picked this class because it's a preq. for another class.
I signed up for this class because I need it to complete my major.
I picked this class because i want to graduate on time.
I signed up for this Society and Behavior class because this was a requirement of my major.
I picked this class because its part of my major.
I signed up for this class because my advisor said that I had to take this class for my major, criminal justice.
I signed up for this class because at orientation they gave me an alternative to take this class or another, so I took this one plus I'm suppose to take this my sophomore year but Im taking it early.
I signed up for this class because I needed the credit and because I thought it would be a interesting class to take.
I didn't sign up for this class it was given to me although now I think I'll like it.
I signed up for this class because I am interested in human behavior. It isn't required for my major.
I signed up for this class because of two things.One,is that it's a requirement for my major,Political Science.Second,from the title of the course "Society and Behovior" sounded really interesting so I decided to take it.
I signed up for this Society and Human Behavior class because it is required for me to take for my major, criminal justice.
I signed up for this Society and Human Behavior class because it is required for me to take for my major, criminal justice.
I took this class because I have to take it in other to get my degree.
I signed up for this class because it is a required course for my major, Teacher Education.
I signed up for Intro Geography because I wanted to raised my GPA, and to get a better understanding of Geography.
I am enrolled in this course so that I can meet all of the requirements for my major.
I took this class to fulfill a credit I needed and learn all I can about society and human behavior.
I took this class because it was required
I'm taking this class because I need this class to graduate in Dec. 06
i chose this class because it was required
I am in this class because it is required for my major.
I am taking this course because it is required and I think that I can learn something about the interrelationships between people and the environment.
I am taking this course because it is required.
Because it is required course for my major.
This is my 3rd comment, I don't see it posted. I took this class because it is required in my major.
I took the class because it was required for my major.
I took this class to satisfy some general education credits
im taken this class because it seems really interesting in many ways. Also my advisor suggested it
sylvia a. said...
This is my 3rd comment, I don't see it posted. I took this class because it is required in my major.
Thanks Sylvia. She has pointed out something important. Always check to be sure your comment posts properly, if there are a lot of people trying to post at the same time sometimes your comment can get bumped. That's why I always type my comments elsewhere and paste them in the comment window; if the comment gets eaten, I don't have to type it all over again.
This class is required for my major and my friend was taking it at a time that was free was free during my school day
This class is required for my major and my friend was taking it at a time that was free during my day.
I signed up for this class because it was a major requirement & I heard you were an excellent instructor. ;-)
Post a Comment
<< Home