Introduction to Geography, Fri. 9/1/06-Fri 9/8/06
This comment thread is for questions or comments for Dr. Pirani's Introduction to Geography class for the week above. Sign your comments with your first name and last initial, unattributed comments will be ignored or deleted.
Your assignment is to post a one-sentence comment in the comment thread for this blog entry. The sentence topic: �Why I signed up for this class�. To post on this thread, click the "comment" link at the bottom. Scroll down to the "Leave your comment" window. Click "Other" under identity, and type your first name and last initial in the "Name" field at the bottom, and leave "Your web page" blank. Type your comment or question in the comment box, then hit the blue "Publish Your Comment" button at the bottom when you are done. Be sure to refresh the comment window (it refreshes when you close it and open it again) to see if there are any new posts or responses to your comments.
25 Comments:
I'm getting paid!
I'm taking this class because my major is nursing,and its required for me to have a Human Societies course.
It is required for my academic program
I am taking this course because it is requried.
I'm taking this class because it's required and i'm also interested in the knowing some things about this course.
I am taking this course because it seems to be interesting, but it seems to be different than what I expected.
I am taking this course because it is requried.
I signed up for this class because it is a required course for my major.
I signed up for this class to further understand the way of Geography and this class it required.
I am taking this class to explore something different than all my other courses.
I am taking this class because it is a pre-requisite and I wanted to take something I would be interested to learn.
I enrolled in this course not only because it was required, but because it offers me the opportnity to explore the connection between human interaction and nature.
I enrolled in the class, because I felt it would be easier than Chemistry, or Biology.
I just signed up for the class just to be taking it.
I signed up because someone referred me to this class and I thought it was interesting but my major is Biology
I am taking this course because it is required and I think that I can learn something about the interrelationships between people and the environment.
To learn something new.....
I signed up for this class because it is required for my major
I signed up for this class because it is required for my major.
I enrolled in this class because it was required!!
I enrolled in this class because it was something required and that my guidance counselor required!
Because I need it 2 graduate.
It is required for my major and gives me a chance to explore.
i joined this class because it sounded like it would be something im intrested in.
It is a requirement and I love the subject.
Post a Comment
<< Home