Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Potential Summer Class in Human Geography

Hi Everyone,

A number of students have expressed interest in taking some type of upper-level human geography course during the summer session. I thought this would be a good forum to explore how many of you are interested. If you might want to do this, let me know in the comment thread below.

We could potentially have a seminar-type of class first summer session, perhaps on topics in social, political, or medical geography. If you have any other ideas or interests, feel free to mention them also.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Professor said...

For the purposes of this discussion, please put both your first and last name.

2:39 PM, March 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to attend such a class if it was offered during the summer.

9:15 AM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would like to take a upper level summer course.
Jamar Neely

9:16 AM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that it is a great idea.

9:16 AM, March 20, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be interested in taking classes in the summer but even more interested in trying to see if we can have more human geography courses

9:53 AM, March 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home