Europe Exercise
Hi everyone!
It's time for a fun exercise relating to Europe. Follow Professor Pirani's instructions when he tells you to.
It's time for a fun exercise relating to Europe. Follow Professor Pirani's instructions when he tells you to.
34 Comments:
blah
Will it hurt?
test
Test
howdy, partner!
Whyyyyy? :o
hi
BREAKER BREAKER 19
test below
Will this take long?
hi
I have to be in the Astral realm soon.
damn if i know
given that they get most of iraq's oil, they should be doing more
I don't believe that countries like France and Germany are doing there part. Because theres so much more that they can do.
They should send in more troops to help out. Personally, in my mind my bags are packed, and my ticket is bought, I am ready for Miami.
I don't think that we should be there anyway, so I agree with the European countries.
Countries like France and Germany should mind there business!!! (It just an`t there BEEF)
We should just let them do what they want too. Its there country there fight. I personally think that it was us that did that to the Mosk because if they are killing each other there not killing us. Seeing as they are the most volitile people I can think of in History its a easy thing to exploit.
I think that the war is stupid and out of hand.
I think that European countries are not doing their part in stopping the war on terroism.
I think that it should be up to the individual nation whether they want to participate or not.
I think pretty much think England is the only one who's pretty much shown interest in helping the effort
they should send in more troops
What more would you expect? We are talking about countries who's governments are the top dogs in the Illuminati.
What more would you expect? We are talking about countries who's governments are the top dogs in the Illuminati.
I don't think they are doing enoph, and i don't think they should either.I don't think anyone should when it comes to war.
No, they are not doing enough, but if they think there is no reason for the war and their society does not think the war is resonable to take part in, it really does not matter if they are doing something or not.
The US will covertly dominate the world and set up a global police state with the help of the UN. Expect to see more wars with phony enemies and more Osama bin Laden video's at the points when G.W. Bush's approval ratings fall to new depths.
What is meaning? Nothing but a word to define the undefinable.
Remember the Office of Special Plans?
What is life? Nothing more then how you live it
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's own ignorance.
_____
/ *_* \
/__ $ __\
\__ __/
\__ __/
\ /
COBRA-LA!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home