Monday, February 27, 2006

Society and Behavior, Mon 2/27-Fri 3/3

This comment thread is for questions or comments for Dr. Pirani's Society and Behavior class for the week above. Sign your comments with your first name and last initial, unattributed comments will be ignored or deleted.

Note: Dr. Pirani is out sick for Mon. 2/27. I will check this thread for comments and issues related to the exam. Please post here and I will see you Wednesday, when we will have one last in-class review before our test on Friday.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hope you feel better soon, mr pirani.......
for the guy who posted something about a study group last week, please call or contact me or respond to this. thanks my name s emory 919 530 2067 aiesha04@yahoo.com. i am very interested in meeting to study thanx......

10:19 AM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do we have class wednesday? I still have not found the assignment that was supposed to be posted. Please direct me to the sight. Thanks

8:38 PM, February 27, 2006  
Blogger The Professor said...

Your assignment from last Friday, and through this Friday, is to prepare for the exam. You may use your text, of course, but highlighting and annotating the text will help you dramatically. I'll be in Wednesday, whether I'm sick or not.

8:54 AM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the studying group has not taken place could someone contact me at EXt 2800 because I need help studying too these questions are a bit harder than the last test.

5:15 PM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Pirani

My name is Charles Williams and I’m in your 11:00 class and I was letting you know that I’m not going to be able to attend class tomorrow because my car broke down the rotor and the belt both broke off inside the engine in Greensboro and I have no way back until Thursday morning. My #is(252) 915- 9445. Thank You!


Sincerely,
Charles Williams

11:07 PM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so we do have class today or not..

10:06 AM, March 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can one of the three questions for the test be extra credit?

3:33 PM, March 02, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I took this class because it is required in my major

2:39 AM, September 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am taking this class because it is required in my curriculum.

8:01 AM, September 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home